20 February 2007


I am back, sorry there have been no postings, last week was not a good one, I had a paticularly bad case of man flu....
I still managed two do two extra shows on BRFM, the 9-12 one I did seems like ages ago, thanks to Big Dave, Colonel Bertie and Sue for dropping in and helping out, we sailed extremely close to the wind during the show, and an hour in recieved an email form the station manager telling us to behave or else! so I was not expecting to be asked to do anything other than the sports show, but poor Dave W my man on the sport show caught the dreaded man flu so lat weekend I ended up doing 4-9, the last two hours we dedicated to teaching the locals Chinese, and spent an hour playing inappropriate songs for a wedding such as: The winner takes it all, Won't get fooled again, all very popular, thanks to Simon for helping out.
Due to the man flu the bike has been hidden away, I have had no energy at all, but this Sunday Lee and I are cycling to Central London and doing all the Royal Parks, so Sunday night should be quiet.
I will not be on BRFM this weekend, I am taking myself to The Valley to watch the mighty reds thrash the sad hammers (please god) with my now 11 year old son, who got spoilt rotten by all and sundry on his birthday last week.
Will try and keep up with the blog as I got told off the other day for not doing it!
Yours in Hope

No comments: