1 June 2007

I have fallen victim to a Card scam, apparently last Saturday I went on a shopping spree in Central London! sounds great, love to have seen what I purchased, problem is I was in Denmark! so some bugger has got my card details and had some fun with my cash! spoke to the bank last night, and they have cancelled my card, and extended the overdraft and are promising to pay the money back, so thats ok... would love to get my hands on the thieving gits, it annoys me, I earn my money through hard working, and then some thieving arsehole who has probably never had a job comes along and steals it, because they cannot be bothered to work, and think the world owes them a living. Its high time these people were caught and put away, they are serial offenders and 3 strikes and your out would go a long way to stopping this type of low life, and I dont care what the tree hugging human rights think, commit 3 crimes and thats your lot for a very long time, these bastards should get what they deserve.....

No comments: