11 June 2007

Wow what a busy weekend, Shopping for a futon mattress proved to be frustrating, but somehow whilst looking for the mattress I managed to purchase a new cricket bag and some new towels, not quite sure how I managed that! Saturday evening was spent at The Last Boys Scouts 30th (looks 40) birthday bash, which was a giggle, and had 95% of New Romney Mountain Rescue in attendance so the conversation turned filthy very quickly!
Sunday I was back on the cricket pitch where the my team (the Star) thrashed the living daylights out of The Priory CC, they beat us 3 weeks ago so we returned the favour with extras! After the game it was back to the Star for food and beer, I collapsed in a wretched heap when I got home last night, and woke up for work feeling very old..... Am on a course all week so plenty of time for sleep!
Yours in Dreamland

No comments: