24 June 2007

Long time no blog! to be honest been a bit busy at work. Took Daniel up to town yesterday we went to the National Gallery then headed to Leicester Square to see West End Live, we went up by boat from Greenwich Pier to Westminster, arriving at lunchtime we stopped off in a place I know for lunch, which was nice but the after effects were pretty awful..... About 10.30 last night I felt a little bit sick which moved on to me throwing up until 4am this morning.... it was without doubt the longest night of my life...... so today has been very quiet, spent the day on the sofa flicking through Sky and worked out there is bugger all on tv on a Sunday..... normally when I feel like this I would take tomorrow off, but I am going to have go in regardless of how i feel, I have 1000's of No Smoking signs to send out in time for July 1st, so think of me tomorrow in between trips to the loo I will be counting out these bloody signs......
Yours in green

No comments: