15 November 2008

Feeling rather chipper today, the man flu is going finally, and my new found mate Rufus has invited me to come and see him live in December, I was due to see Darts on that night but sadly that has been canceled due to Den Hegarty's wife being ill, so I am free to see the Hound prowling the stage, only trouble is he has sworn blind he is not going to pick on me, unlike when we did the QI Test recording where he ripped the living daylights out of me! so I am fully expecting him to go back on his word.
Next weekend I am off to Wales with Dan and the Kiwi, we are going to see Wales vs The All Blacks, should be a one way game really! then the weekend after its back up to Wales for a weekend of walking in the Beacon, and then the weekend after its the New Romney Mountain Rescue Teams annual trek to the Bunkhouse in Wales for a rather drunken weekend.

No comments: