29 June 2009


Had a good weekend, Saturday found us at a friends, cleaning out his pool in preperation for a pool party next week, we hatched the mad idea of having a game of poker in the pool!
Sunday we trundled down to Biggin Hill for the airshow, the prime reason was to see the Vulcan, sadly at 3pm just when it was due to display we were told it was not coming due to a problem with the plane, at the time I was hugely pissed off, this was the sole reason for me going, apparently they were working on it all night, and they waited til the last possible minute to tell us, I felt a bit conned to be honest, its like buying a ticket to see Bruce Springsteen and support and Bruce does not make it! still once over the hump we tried our best to enjoy the day, the Typhoon was awesome, Young Finch thoroughly enjoyed seeing it hammer up and down, and the pilot had fun to, we think the afterburners were switched on as often as possible! I even popped into the Scout Centre at Biggin and flew the Comet flight simulator they have, I took off from Biggin, flew to the dome then on to Tower Bridge and began my descent to Heathrow, a text book landing followed!

I got a snotty email from a friend about me making comments about my ex wife on here, firstly she deserves all she gets, and believe me I am holding back on here..... more importantly I sometimes need somewhere to let off a bit of steam, and this is my chosen place, she does not read it neither does my son or any of her family, I have not gone in for writing about what happened, I could but I wont, because some of it would make your toes curl! and frankly tats not what this blog is for, I just like to write down things that happen from time to time, and its my blog and I write what I want to.

I also have someone who seems to follow me around on facebook and twitter, in an effort to find out who I am seeing etc, I will never ever put that sort of info on here or on Facebook, so forget it, they know who they are and have been blocked on all of these sites, so this is there only source of info...well it aint going to happen so move on.

No comments: