21 June 2009


Watching the Twenty/20 has been enjoyable but for its nowhere near is good as a Test Match, one thing I have seen a lot of is Lasith Malinga, known as Malinga the Slinga, and looking at his action I struggle to understand why he has not been called for chucking the ball, apparently you can be called for chucking if your elbow flex's more than 15 degrees, well there is quite clealry no flex, but the ball is delivered from his side, its a very very strange action, apparently he learnt to bow like that as a kid, and has never changed, it may be legal but to me he is throwing....

Busy time looming, lots of stuff to do, Biggin Hill a few camps, I am struggling to find a free weekend, hopefully somewhere along the line the Star Inn will get a cricket match..

Following my discussions regarding morals with the ex it has been a very quiet time, not a peep.

No comments: