29 June 2009


Watched Glastonbury all weekend, thought Bruce was awesome, loved the Specials and my son has been banging on about Lady Gaga for ages, so I watched, man alive she was good! cue the Young Finch having a fit over the fact his old man quite likes the music!, apparently it his music and I should get my own, double standards here from the young un, this coming from the boy who nicks my ipod and is found listening and singing along with Pink Floyd, Tears for Fears and much more of my music! although his singing is better than one of my brothers was, when he had his headphones on listening to The Faces, The Who and others...I am still traumatised!
Tom was at Glasto this weekend and enjoyed Lady Gaga and revealed she flashed more than he bargained for, his terms were slightly cruder on the text I received, I would reveal a snatch of it but decency prevents me.

No comments: