4 August 2009

Age is creeping up on me, late this afternoon a friend rang and asked if I fancied some cricket practice in the nets, being a fool I agreed, I have not picked up a bat or bowled in ages, and to be honest tonight in the nets I felt very very rusty, but worse has followed, my knee has blown up like a balloon, my wrist is very sore and I have done something to my elbow, not sure what but it does not bend as it should, coupled with the fact the Babe Magnet (Young Finch) had to help me out of the chair to have bath, I am considering if its worth whle putting myself through this for a game of cricket?
Talking of the Babe Magnet, I met his squeeze last night, her name is Georgia, a pretty little thing who is totally smitten with Young Finch and he likewise with her, I was evicted from my own living room after dinner last night, this lasted for about half an hour until the boys arrived for our game of Golf on the Wii, all credit to the lass she coped well with us lot and stood her ground, although she really enjoyed the photo of Young Finch meeting the Queen a few years ago in Elizabethan costume, he protested rather loudly at this, but as I pointed out with at least two females he has dragged out a pic of me with rather dodgy hair colouring, and no G I will not scan it and put it on here!
So the boy is in love, and I predict tears by September.
A stag do and a wedding loom in Nov, oh dear, I do worry.......

No comments: