2 August 2009

Human behaviour confuses me sometimes, its bad enough to work out what a woman wants or is thinking, but ti gets worse, I have a neighbour, about 65-70 mad as a bag of frogs and on a few occaisions he has been carted away by the men in white coats, two weeks ago he flipped again, this time aimed at me, he (wrongly) accused young Finch of damaging his air vent on his kitchen window, I know it was not the boy as I saw who did it..... So two weekends ago Young Finch was outside with a cricket bat, no ball, practising his defensive stroke, all very good, and highly impressive of the lad, after a while I heard the nutter having a go at someone, on looking out side the old git was at his bedroom window gesticulating at my son and shouting the odds, this pissed me off a tad so I went outside and asked what was happening, at which the old git launched in to a verbal attack on the lad and myself, I was coping quite well until he said Young Finch was stupid...at which point my tone raised somewhat and I defended my son pointed out to the old git that the vent had been dmaged by someone else and told him who it was, this was quite clearly not enough and he announced he was coming down to me, by now Dans amusement had turned to anger, then the old git came storming out of his front door stood a matter of feet from me and started ranting, I noticed Young Finch moving and managed to stop the now agitated lad before he dealt with the old git himself, after a battle I managed to get Young Finch back in the house and then wnet back out to see the old git was still fuming, and calling me all the names under the sun, and then he decided that a fight was required...sweet jesus... with a slight difference he shouted at me to throw the first punch....now I am not stupid, had I thrown the first punch I would be the aggressor, whcih I was not, so I refrained and invited him to throw the first punch with the following immortal line " you hit me and there will be two more hits, I hit you you hit the deck" jesus what a crap line, this went on for a good five minutes, him trying to goad me into whacking him, luckily I have good self control and did not, so eventually the old git backed down and buggered off indoors, in the two weeks that have passed there has been a silence, until last night when I got home and there he was all smiles saying hello as if we were old mates, all very confusing it sems he had forgotten the whole incident, so I did what any normal human would do......... I told him to fuck off...

No comments: