23 September 2008

Feeling a bit sorry for myself this morning, since I had some health issues a few years ago, I have had to watch what I eat, I cannot go near chinese food due to the devastating and painful effect it has on me, I have to avoid fried food, trouble is I love bacon, so I have tried grilling it, and it does not work, this morning I had a grilled bacon sarnie, and within 15 minutes I was camped out in the loo reading Edwina Curries diary! I should explain that due to my stomach issues over the last few years I have spent a lot of time hiding in the smallest room in the house, so I have a small library in there, today I started on Edwina's diary, previously it was a library stacked with sporting biographies, Alan Curbishley's was very popular for a while, then read through Alan Green's and of course all of my Botham books are in there, but what I feel I really need in there is a good giggle (resist the obvious joke reader), some humour, so anyone looking for birthday or xmas ideas, a bit of humour would not go amiss.

The poor little fella came back from his mothers having not had a good weekend, seems Timmy has rubbed him up the wrong way and now as a result his mother will not be coming to see him during the week as she has since she left, as she thinks they need a break from each other, this coming from someone who has him every other weekend, god it must be hard for her! he does not seem to bothered about her mood and was very keen Sunday afternoon to come back home, in fact the little rascal sent me a text asking if he could come home early, being diplomatic I told him he needed to clear this with is mother! She has confessed to me that she is worried that he will turn out like his big brother, I think she is over reacting and really don't think he will be that bad! and he is at the age where he will get moody, its entirely natural, so I will give the little fella some space and we are looking forward to a shopping trip to Bluewater on Sunday, for a spot of retail therapy. She seems more upset about all this than he is, I cant help feeling there is a spot of guilt clouding her thinking.
This Saturday I am up at the Kiwi's helping in the garden in exchange for a good lunch and some gossiping. The weekend after the boy will be away with his mother to resume hostilities with Timmy, and I have a quiz night to host in Sittingbourne foolwed by a dash down to the coast to meet a 'friend'.......

No comments: