10 September 2008

I may have mentioned that I am off to Cornwall for a walking weekend, well its a week tomorrow that we head off, we fly down to Newquay and get taken up to Boscastle then walk back to Newquay, easy.... my arse! we have a pod like tent, and are packing as light as possible for the trip, this is just a mere practice run for next summers 192 mile coast to coast walk which is going to be incredibly hard, so once a month we will be heading off, we have walks planned in the Brecons, Snowdonia, the Lakes and Peak District.

The Cricket team zooms back into action this weekend as we take on a team called Red Dogs, there is an air of confidence following our win the other week against Billericay CC, not sure if my brother is playing, but I am sure he will, and it will probably be our last of the season, hopefully I can get in the runs!

Things on the personal side are on the up!!!

No comments: