14 February 2008

I think I have put my back out collecting all my post today (not), I woke up feeling rather sore yesterday following Tuesday nights net practice, the suffering is nothing compared with how its progressed this morning! man alive I am so stiff I will have trouble opening all my Valentines cards.... Talking of Cricket, England have done their usual, they looked so exciting in the 20/20 games, and wiped the floor with the Kiwi's only to change the team for the one day games and get a one of the biggest ever stuffings! you may say its only a one day game, but the amount of stick I personally took is horrendous! Its bad enough watching that rubbish without having to put up with Nasser Hussain on Sky again, god that man is depressing..... he must be over doing it on the Prozac, surely someone at Sky can see he is as about as exciting as watching paint dry, he sits there and calmly tells the world what the teams are doing wrong as if he was the expert, a quick scan at his one day record is very revealing, come on Sky get shot of him!
The new Formula 1 season is just around the corner, another opportunity for the Spanish to don their black and white minstrel outfits, and for that chuntering twat James Allen to rear his ugly head, I long for the day when BBC get the coverage back, my suggestion for new commentators would be Clarkson, Captain Slow and the Hamster, it would not be dull!

No comments: