26 February 2008

Well the tickets for the game and the coach are in my hand, so there is no going back now!
I have been out shopping looking for some trainers, I am a man of simple tastes, don't want anything too flash, I have visited several shops, all the trainers seem to be white or with bling attached and priced at huge amounts of money! and the spotty youths that serve me look at me in a certain way, I am convinced they are wondering what the hell an old fart like me wants with trainers, and that I am probably buying for my son, the look of shock on their acne ridden faces when they realise I am looking for myself is a sight to behold. So i have a business idea, its about time someone opened a trainer shop that caters for mums and dads, well not so much mum's.. this shop should have comfy chairs, proper trainers, and instead of Rap being blasted out the sound system I would go for Radio 2, and there could also be a coffee bar similar to Starbucks, and all the staff should be over 35, now I think this idea is a good one, if only I could find Alan Sugars number......

No comments: