8 February 2008


Now to date my son, bless him jas kept out of my love life, he has not offered any advice at any stage, he has known of 3 of my female companions, including meeting on one occaision the Burberry/Silicon error!!! he does not know about dates his old man went on with varying levels of success, from G (name withheld to protect the innocent) who had to put up with the lovelorn me talking about my ex (who i was clearly still in love with)all night, bless her she is still a good friend and our chats on the phone are always a giggle! there was the Barbadian physio, brief but fun, and a few others! But the boy wonder has always let me get on with it! until today, the conversation started innocently enough, he mentioned he had really enjoyed his lunch today, then added he had part of his friends home made lunch and that it was pretty good, all seemed fair enough to me, so I moved off into the kitchen "my mates mum is single dad" he delivered that line and shuffled back into the living room, me being who i am was not prepared to leave it there, so i asked why he mentioned her being single, it transpires he and his mate spent the entire lunch discussing the idea that their parents would make a great couple! little sod, he follwoed me around the house telling why she would be good and the fact he and his mate have decided it would be a good idea...... jesus wept if I really wanted any help in that area I do not think advice form an 11 year old is high on my list!!!!

No comments: