18 July 2008

A busy old day today, Young Finch I think is ill, he asked to wash up after dinner! must be ill or after something, maybe both.

Now most of my friends know I am on facebook, my privacy settings are set fairly high, as I would rather not have any old Tom, Dick or Harry gawping, I got a request to become a friend last night from someone I had never heard of, so I fired off a message telling them my profile was only for personal friends, now this evening I have had a reply, apparently because we present on the same Radio Station, he thinks I should give him access, wrong!!!! I have never heard of him, never met him and have no desire to either, cheeky git....

The old neck is playing up, having serious problems with it, as there is no cricket I can rest it, but its been around for over a month now, may need to seek professional help methinks.

Apparently Doris feels us men whinge too much when having a sports massage, well at 45 I have to point out that we do suffer more aches and pains and strains than others who do not take part in sport!!!!
Yours knowing he is in trouble...again

No comments: