21 July 2008

Not so grumpy

I am feeling less grumpy, Dan is off and we have been mucking about, next door have a new arrival, a baby boy, being muslim they like to have a name the baby breakfast in their home apparently, so I will be popping in to see this, Dan is off to school with his mum for the day.
Tomorrow night could be interesting, The Twins are staying over, which will mean I will be banished to my room for the evening.... hope their on some good movies on.
Dan has been worrying me for a few days now, last week he offered to wash up, and today he has asked if he could do some laundry, now me being ever so slightly cynical wondered what he was after, I have just discovered the reason for all this niceness, apparently WWE Wrestling will be on at the O2 in November and the boy wants to go....
I wonder how long I could drag this out for?

No comments: