24 July 2008



Off to Talkback Thames last night to do the QI Test thing, no Rufus Hound, a new presenter, Robert Llewelyn, who played Kryten in Red Dwarf was the host, and the show has been changed, the contestants had to be more like Alan Davies and all the others in the other QI, I managed to lower the tone suitably on the discussion about ear wax and swans!! It was good fun and I will be back in two weeks to do it all over again, on last nights version they had an expert, this one was a professor of cheese!
Managed to buy a new cricket bat last night, A Duncan Fearnley nice and light with a good pick up, I can see the balls dissapearing over the boundary already, and some tennis balls, as I have my grudge match in France looming!

1 comment:

M said...

Why am I not surprised that you managed to lower the tone?!!