3 July 2008

It is wonderfully quiet in the Finch household, well it was until I put my Pink Floyd DVD on the old surround sound! Young Finch is away til Friday with his school, I did enquire and even offer to pay more if they could extend the trip, but no deal was forthcoming.
I am off to cricket practice this evening, weather permitting we have a game Sunday which see's the long awaited cricket return of my brother (ginger Finch), he did play last year but scored 3 and got himself out! Apparently its the old devils birthday, if I am right he will be around 53! he he, it pays to be an accident, you end up much younger than your elderly brothers!

I have applied for a new and rather well paid job! based in Catford it looks interesting! and a birdie tells me that there may be some full time radio stuff in the offing soon.

I am back on Gateway FM this weekend 3-5 then with Bertie 5-7, on Bertie's show we may have Alan Williams, the lead singer of the Rubettes, we have had him on before and is always good value! so will have to dust off my Rubettes hat! On the Sport Show we will have the owner of the Lakeside Hammers Speedway Team and Chris Evans, no not that one but Chris Evans of Essex FA and Andy of Basildon Utd will be on to talk about their Bas Idol thing again.

No comments: