1 April 2007



As you can see we have Scooch on the in the box, click on and watch them in action, coming soon will be some classic Eurovision, the good the bad and the plain hilarious! And further down on the right is Ark - The Worrying Kind, from Sweden, this is my early favourite.

I have just been looking at Israels entry, Push the button by Teacakes, which is a protest song, and frankly its rubbish and does not have a prayer!!! Luckily they are in the Semi Final and should not get anywhere near the Final on May 12th, although saying that with Eurovision you never know!!

Going away from Eurovision, I have been asked to post some pictures from my 1985 Tour of Europe which featured myself, Nigel, Trevs and Gordon (who escaped to New Zealand) the tour has now been christened the Spread Your Luuuurrrrve tour, lucky we have photos as the majority of it is a blur, including names and dates!! I will consider scanning, but bearing in mind I was young and extremely fit, it may be difficult as I fear that too many ladies will swoon when seeing me in my youth.
Yours in reflection

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah yes, Sweden to win I think because a. It makes me feel like a teenager again, b. It sounds like Christmas and c. Well, they're Swedish!

As for swooning over the Young Finch, show us ladies the photos and we'll let you know if we do ...!

Anonymous said...

Mr Finch - I've noticed that the date headings on your blog are all written in green ink. Does this mean somthing??