17 April 2007

England Surrender


Well to cap it all off, after having to listen to Nasser Hussein I have just watched England be utterly humiliated by South Africa in the World Cup, this team that Duncan Fletcher has assembled has been a total failure, who have we actually beaten in this world cup that was any good? nobody, Fletcher has had 4 years to prepare a team for the World Cup and was still experimenting up to the start of the damn thing, whilst the majority of sides have had a settled side for the past 18 months. Even before Vaughan damaged his knee he was not a very good one day player, yet we patch him up get him fit, for what? he is no good at one day stuff. As for Freddie, a man who has carried this team through the Ashes, and the one day series in oz, the poor lad has a few too many and gets into difficulty in a pedalo and he is Vice Captain no more, now dont tell me this has not had an effect on his form, because it quite clearly has. Vaughan and Fletcher must carry the can for this debacle and must be sacked immediately! and whilst we are at it can they take Steve McLaren with them, another useless waste of space....
Please note I was in a very good mood when I left work today, but Nasser has sent my mood into a tailspin. and I pray to god that James Allen does wander into my aim over the next few days!
You know I think I have reached middle age, thats what this is all about!!!
Yours in disbelief

No comments: