17 April 2007

Nasser 'one tone' Hussein


Right, I have to get this off my chest, and it has absolutley nothing to do with the fact that South Africa are thrashing the arse of England as I write this...... Since England travelled to Australia late last year for The Ashes this has been bugging me, or rather this man has been bugging me. Which smart alec suit wearing Sky exec decided that it would liven up their cricket coverage if they hired Nasser Hussein as a commentator? I think we should be told so I can go round and deal with them personally...Nasser Hussein has a single tone voice, that is irritating the life out of me, I spent 3 weeks off work with a severe bollock injury and had to listen to this seriously dull man drone on with is criticism's of everything that the inexperienced Captain Flintoff did, this twat happily sits in the box and spouts his one tone drivel as if he won the bleeding lot!!! well lets look at what Nasser won..... did he win the Ashes? did he win the World Cup? no on either count, and I recall a decision to ask the Aussies to bat first on a great batting pitch in Brisbane as being a high point of Mr Borings career, sure he won a few series, but he presided over an Ashes defeat and our failure to qualify from our group in the last World Cup, so I really do not appreciate this experts opinions, he would put a downer on a lottery win, get this man of the tv now!!! and whislt we are at it, can we lose David Pleat, and Trevor Francis, David Pleats analysis crawls along like a punter looking for a hooker in Kings Cross (not libellous) and Trevor Francis? hand me a razor blade...... and finally the wittering twat that is ITV's James Allen, shoot the bloody lot of em!!!
Yours in a bit of a rage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate less comments on Mr Pleat's hobbies when he was at WHL thank you.... Mind you, he can't seem to pronounce any of our player's names now!