12 April 2007

Vindication


Now my last rant, sorry blog was to tell you about my Graham Poll incident on Monday evening, and lo and behold my assessment has been proved to be correct following the this statement from the FA,

"Having reviewed video footage (referee) Graham Poll expressed his view that the incident warranted a red card," said an FA statement.

Now apparently Leroy Lita (slapheaded over rated Reading striker) headbutted Tala El Khakouri, Graham Poll missed it which just goes to prove my assessment that Graham Poll is a myopic twat who needs to borrow my glasses, now if Lita had been sent off I suspect we would have beaten Reading, now when you consider Poll was in charge when we played Fulham at the Valley over Christmas, when the refs assistant wrongly gave a free kick for handball when it was clearly a Charlton free kick , which then led to Fulham equalising in the final seconds of the game, then these two acts of myopia have cost us 4 points, one glance at the current table will tell you the damage Mr Poll has done hence my abuse...although I am not bitter!!!!
Yours in a rage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think you know about bad refereeing decisions? You should have watched ITV tonight and yes, I know we let in those 2 early goals (even scored one!) but all the same.... excuse me while I wipe away my tears before signing off....!