29 April 2007



Greetings, I have just returned from Wales, had a nice weekend in Wales bit of shopping, not much walking though the old knee seems to be well and truly knackered, I had Cricket practice on Thursday, bowled for a long period and ever since the knee has been very sore, think a trip to the Dr is required here.
Now I am due to finish BRFM on 19th, had a few emails from the boss, and as a result I am now contemplating finishing now, I spend nearly £100 a month going down there, at no stage has anyone from the station offered me a contribution, and I missed last weekends show because of a slight hiccup (I was not at Charlton as some suspect) and have been bollocked for it, I emailed the weekend manager as I was told to tell him I was away this weekend, and on Saturday the big boss emails me a bollicking....and hoists a trainee on me for my last few shows, no asking if is ok, just telling me, frankly I have had enough, the equipment is a joke, things that we were told we would have have not appeared, so will be thinking hard this week.

No comments: