24 April 2007

Should I have it off?


Well the day is nearly here when I have to make some pretty big decisions.. should I have it off? or not? before anyone gets too excited I should explain, I visited my barber today who commented on my crown (not a bald spot), her opinion was that the crown is expanding to such a level that I might consider shaving the lot off! now this is a major thing for any man, at the moment its not too bad, but the front is receding and the crown is getting larger..... I may conduct a vote on this issue!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for the lollipop.....!

Anonymous said...

If you do, people may think that you are my Dad when we are out on the piss togther! Keep it on.

pete43 said...

Nah think its coming off

Unknown said...

Av it off man

Anonymous said...

Get it off man

Anonymous said...

Av it off dude

Anonymous said...

Oh i see. Sorry!