9 April 2007

Poll Laugh Shocker


Well, there I was at the Valley in the North Stand with Simon Emmett, now we have discovered that Daniel is a calming influence on me at games, Poor Simon was subjected to my most abusive behaviour ever at a football match, most of the tirade was aimed at Graham Poll! The hapless official from Tring was giving one of his usual inept performances, midway through the first half Mr Poll made another one of his shocking decisions, at this point Simon and I stood up and offered a full and frank appraisal of his abilities as a ref and as a human being, I also very pointedly offered him my glasses...Now my glasses were off and I did not see his reaction but I am assured by independent supporters that Graham Poll saw this gesture and laughed!!!
So I made Graham Poll laugh!!!

No comments: