8 August 2008

Its a good day in the Finch household, Horror boy is off to his mothers to give the not so grumpy one a well earned break, I have many plans! out tomorrow with an old friend for the odd glass of El Vino Collapso, Tuesday evening we have quiz night in the local, The twins parents are free of their brood and Dan is away so its going to be a good night out for us, sometime next week I am going to see Mock the Week being recorded and am doing another QI thing... Dan will be most upset as it appear to be his favourite programme at the moment, but he is too young to attend, he he, and on the 16th I am at Lords all day for the Pro 40 final, Essex vs the mighty Kent, I am there with a mates band supposedly helping out, but Matt the Cat will be there in a Fred Flintstone outfit so I suspect I may join him for some refreshment. Dan was due to come home that night, but it has been deemed a good idea for him to come home later on the Sunday....
Its enough to put a bloke in a good mood!

No comments: