4 August 2008

Well what a funny old weekend, the shirt made it to the Valley, sadly so did the Charlton team, I think it may be a long old season with little to shout about, the Clubs financial position is not good at all.
I decided against traveling to Basildon Utd, in favour of a day out with the Kiwi who dragged me round Greenwich and Surrey Quays, and then proceeded to copy all the tunes on my external hard drive.
Yesterday evening found me on BBC 5 Live voicing my opinion on why Robert Key and Kevin Pietersen should not be the new England captain, The issue I have with Robert Key is he carries a bit too much timber and is not what we need, with KP its Ian Botham all over again, leave KP as our most talented batsman, lets not ruin him with the Captaincy...
There, the not so Grumpy One has spoken....

No comments: