14 August 2008

The mystery of the bike was solved last night, it belongs to Sonia two doors down, now its a birthday present and its also not assembled, me being nice kind and fluffy (not in a green pen way) offered to store it overnight so as not to ruin the birthday surprise, and also put the thing together, which I have after much scratching of head I have managed, I have just delivered it to Sonia and everyone seems happy....
A busy day ahead, I have some private work, and very lucrative it is too! will take me a few days to work on but will be worth the time!
Young Finch has been causing chaos, last night he was on Facebook raising ransom demands for The Shirt! and also purchasing a certain Kiwi on Owned, trouble is her other half keeps buying her back, but the young un has plenty of cash and is fighting back, he also wanted to come home last night, sadly Dad is enjoying himself far too much to allow that to happen, and is socially very busy so he can forget that!

No comments: