20 May 2007

The big day has arrived, its my first game for The Star, somewhere in darkest Wandsworth! have spent most of the morning looking for some essential kit, knee bandage, without which I am stuffed and my box! bearing in mind my recent medical disaster regarding the christmas crackers I think the box is fairly important, I really dont fancy being carted off on a stretcher clutching the crown jewels again! alhtough the morphine once in A&E was marvellous I dont fancy the surgery again and walking around like a crab...... I fancy myself for a few wickets today and maybe a boundary before I spoon a catch to mid wicket!!!

The last show went well yesterday, we had a good laugh, some twat called George emailed in to ask for more music less football, as it was my last show I let him know on air it was a sports show! I think I was fair with him, there were a few risque gags, Simon nearly wet himself when I played fat bottomed girls with a juicy commment. Jon Mac came on to plug Proud to be an Addick, its very catchy I played it to Simon once in the car and he picked up the chorus in no time! It will be available to download soon on www.charltonlife.com, will let you know more details as soon as I have them, all proceeds go to Demelza House Kids Hospice, so even if your a not a fan dig deep and get a copy!!!

So now I have Saturday afternoons free again, which is great, looking forward to the new radio venture coming soon!

No comments: