6 May 2007

Well its been a strange day today, We recorded an interview with Nicky Stevens of Brotherhood of Man, which went very well, then just as we finished I got a text telling me someone I knew had died overnight, she had been ravaged by cancer and we knew it was coming, but its still a bit of a shock, but at least her pain is at an end, she has two children one is 12 the other is only 18 months, too young.
Things like this put everything into perspective, spoke to a few friends yesterday about Charlton, all of us are very down about Charlton, but then you get news like this and you realise its only a game and not worth getting too upset over, there are more important things in life. There are two kids who have lost their mum, having lost my Dad before I knew him and my mum in my twenties I know how they must be feeling. So please excuse me tomorrow night if am not too bothered at the end of the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does bring everything into perspective.