10 May 2007

Having a Laugh

Well I am stunned, Dennis Rommedahl, Charlton's "mercurial" winger has announced he does not want to play in the Championship, seeing as he never bothered in the Premiership I cannot see the issue......

Had a very busy evening, Spoke to the Jahn Teigen, Norways Mr Eurovision, oh dear I see a trip to Oslo looming..... Should be a good show on Saturday so tune in 4-7pm www.brfm.net.

I have been feeling stressed lately, work is difficult at the moment, and I am bringing the stress home, Feng Shui or however you spell it was suggested, but rejected as a load of old shite, so instead a new sofabed thing is in place , the living room has been moved about to create a more relaxed living area (sounds like Feng thingy to me) and some mild redecorating is planned, and amazingly I feel very relaxed in my new look living room, thanks to my special assistant, who dished out advice and Vienetta to follow my Lasgagne. I knew it just needed a ladies touch!

2 shows to go, looking forward to not having to travel on a Saturday, will miss the whole radio thing but my reasons are to be found on previous posts.... Fleet Fm, the new venture is looking good to go, we have a brand new sparkling studio with excellent facilities, so should be live web streaming soon before the big launch later in the year. Its 20 mins from home and easy to get to, so a big plus, oh and I am a Director there as well, so will play my part in decision making!

Taking the boy to the Royal Albert Hall tomorrow nigh to continue to further his musical educations, we are off to see The Waterboys, Horror Boy is looking forward to it and has learnt the words to The Glastonbury Song and The Whole of The Moon as well, I took him to see Tears for Fears a while back, before they came on he pleaded with me not to get up and sing and dance when they came on, so I agreed, on come Roland and Curt, they play the first bars of the opening song and which Finch is on his chair singing, dancing and generally behaving in a manner which was entirely against our agreement? well it was not me!
We are in a box tomorrow (wine, food the lot) so certain standards are expected........

No comments: