16 May 2007

I was looking forward to sitting at home this evening, watching some footie and doing bugger all, but it seems my vocal talents are required in a recording studio this very evening. For those of you who do not know me that well, my last venture into the studio to sing was for 3 Blokes From F Block, to record there version of Valley Floyd Road, which of course led to our legendary appearance on the pitch at the Valley for a half time performance, and our live appearance on the stage in the Valley Car Park the year we sent the Palarse down! All good fun, tonight we are recording a new Charlton song, a charity job I hear, I have never heard the song we are singing its all very new but knowing Jon Mc it will be very catchy as usual. Will get some pics and hopefully a rough mix for my last ever BRFM show this Saturday afternoon. I may also remind Jon of the idea we had a few years ago to do a spoof Eurovision Song and have a go at entering..... he he I reckon I would look good in drag!!!
Yours in polyester

No comments: