16 May 2007

Interesting Offers

Well well isnt life interesting, I have been asked if I fancy a years tax free work in United Arab Emirates? Now last night I was not sure, today, well after having a really crap morning I have contacted them and said yes I would like to be considered, the thought of 12 months sunshine has lifted my spirits no end. Trouble is I have never been near the place in my life, so I have no idea what to expect, if anyone has nay clue about the cost of living etc let me know, I have of course checked out the alcohol laws, and can drink in the privacy of my own home!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes - you can also drink in all of the hotels, there is a wide selection of activities - lots of sports too! The cost of living is quite low I believe and you'll come back richer and therefore more eligible than when you left, ha ha!