4 May 2007


Oh dear, I have just visited www.brfm.net, and we have a new webcam, and it broadcasts live moving images!!! God I need make up for radio now! Oh dear this means that people can see exactly what we eat during the show (none of it healthy) what we drink (again none healthy) and no more feet on the desk for me! Still at least it will show Dave Williams diet to the world, which to me seems to involve chocolate, the sod has no fat on him, I just look at a lump of chocolate and theres a Kilo on..... Tomorrows show will have all the usual stuff, plus with Sittingbournes season at an end there is no game for John 'the legend' Pitts to report on, so he is coming to the studio! Will probably be my last time doing anything on the radio with John, which is a shame, over the past 4 years or so I have enjoyed my banter with the legend, and he has taken it all very well.
Right best get on with some work, the bacon and egg buttie was gorgeous and the cappacinio added to it.......
TTFN

No comments: