5 May 2007

Oh Dear


Gawd, Well I never thought for a minute that Fulham would get anything against Liverpool, but of course I forgot to factor in that Rafar Benitez would rest 9 players from their European game, I only hope in the interest of fairness the same team that played today trots out against Charlton a week tomorrow, can't see that happening, West Ham pulled away again with another win, now the question is which Man Utd is going to turn up next week? Wigan, well I think they have lost it completely, so Monday night becomes win or bust.

The show was ok today, the live streaming was bit off putting, prefer the other version myself......
So just two more shows to go, looks like I have lift down there for my last few shows, I am fed up with a 5 hour round trip and 6 trains there and back... Cannot wait to have my Saturdays back!

No comments: