28 May 2007


Well we have arrived home from out weekend in Denmark, the pic is of Aarhus where we stay, the canal runs through the centre of town, and in this pic you can see my favourite watering holes! a few cold ones and some nice food...perfect. We had an eventful weekend, we arrived at Aarhus airport early Friday morning to discover that Dans luggage had not, the suitcase arrived at midnight and was collected by a rather "tired and emotional" me, I had purchased a rather fine whisky in London and taken it out with me, unfortunately Anton and Stinne our hosts had thrown several bottles of fine red wine, brandy and whisky down my neck before we went and collected the case. Saturday was a bit of shopping in town and Saturday evening was a repeat of Friday night, only more wine, Brandy and huge amounts of whisky, I am told i crawled into bed at aroud 4 am! Sunday for some reason was very quiet, I cooked them a full english breakfast then retired to the sofa fpr several hours of eye resting! In the afternoon i tried out the Nintendo Wii which is awesome, spent 2 hours playing tennis against all comers and retired undefeated, more alcohol Sunday and a man flu at 6am this moring for the flight home, which ended with the scariest landing of my life!

No comments: