1 May 2007

The Fat Lady is Warming Up

Ok its not over until the fat lady sings, well she has well and truly finished her warm up and is taking a deep breath for the opening bars........
Yes this Monday Bank Holiday is shit or bust time for Alan Pardews mighty Red Army, I have been having a good old gander at the fixtures, and I have come to this conclusion....we are fuc...... no wait! Wigan and Fulham are in freefall, West Ham have some tough games looming, Bolton and Man U to be precise, so I reckon 4 points or even 3 points could see us safe.... so next Monday (and sorry for upsetting anyone in the Leyton area) we can sort those namby pamby silky skillled bottlers Spurs out at the Valley... no worries, so thats 3 points, then finally we face Liverpool at Anfield on the last day needing a point, and lo and behold Liverpool are in the European Cup Final having seen off the Jose and his pots of cash at Anfield, so they rest 50% of the 1st XI and wham bam 3 points for Charlton man alive.....Safety!!!!!
Having got that off my chest after taking advice from a certain female of the species I will see out my last 3 shows with BRFM and leave with my head held high!!! So as a result of this decision I have got to phone Nicky Stevens, who she I hear you ask? Nicky is one quarter of Brotherhood of Man, and we will be recording an interview with her this weekend for broadcast on May 12th, I also have to ring Cheryl Baker of Bucks Fizz to arrange her interview as well! its all go for us name droppers.
Yours with starz in his eyes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Namby pamby?? Namby bloody pambdy?????? And you think I'm going to buy you a coffee next week Finch, be more like a smack in the face you cheeky sod!! Anyway, I'm not upset because we're not on the brink of doom ..... na na naa na na naa!