9 March 2008

Friday found me in Stratford, East London, pie and mash country, now I have been around a bit, but Stratford is a different world, I really had no idea that such a place existed, I am convinced I saw several men wandering around with their knuckles dragging behind them, and the women.....chav is polite, I am struggling to understand why the Olympics are being held there, surely somewhere else would be suitable?

Had a brainwave yesterday whilst watching Pimp my Ride on MTV, a new show, Pimp my Bride, hosted by Dale Winton (to ensure the host does not run off with the pimped bride) the idea of Pimp my Ride is they take an old banger and rip it apart and rebuild it with all the bells and whistles you want, now Pimp my Bride is the same principle, the husband to be can have his future nearest and dearest taken away before the wedding, a team of experts can totally transform the old banger into a fit looking bride, now what man would say no......... I think it as a goer.....

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Only just read this....... CHEEKY BUGGER!! And I'm talking about Stratford not the bride thing ... outrageous!!.

Annoyed from Leyton aka next door to Stratford.