31 March 2008

I am a patient type of bloke, normally, but something happens when I go into Woolwich, I am convinced it is not me its them!
I was walking towards Sainsbury's to pick up some Mozzerella Cheese (not the buffalo stuff thats got a food scare), ahead of me was a lady with a pushchair who suddenly stopped, without warning, causing me to bump into her, now she turned around and had a moan at me, bearing in mind I restrained myself and said I was sorry but that she had just stopped dead in her tracks, this was not good enough for my new found friend, so she continued to rant at me, I decided to move on, and noticed the pram was empty! so the gloves were off, and I let the hapless one have both barrels. Now a worry comes into my mind, where the hell is the child?

2 comments:

M said...

I think you might have to accept that your inability to walk through Woolwich without bumping into someone or someone bumping into you may not necessarily be their fault. Do you think you are paying enough attention when you are walking roung

pete43 said...

My fault???? you are having a laugh! I am paying attention, it not me its them!!!