30 March 2008

Some bugger nicked an hour of my sleep last night! Tried getting to bed early by Sky Movies ruined that, sat up in bed and watched Memphis Belle, very good movie. We had the twins (Godsons) over last night, so Dan decided that they would all sleep in the living room, most upsetting, I have just managed to set the Sky Plus up to go through the surround sound. The noisy bunch of herbert's were in a loud mood, so in search of a calmer evening I retreated to my bedroom with my Pringles. THe boys had to be up at 7.30 this morning to be fed and ready to go and play football, so in actual fact I was up at 6.30am!! not amused with that on a Sunday.

Dan is out and about this afternoon, so I have found a packet of Chocolate Hob Nobs and have worked out they taste better than the dinner I had planned.

No comments: