13 March 2008


The second test (thats cricket to you rugby types) has begun in New Zealand, I was dreading it after our turgid display in the first game, regular readers of this waffle will be aware there are 3 people on TV I despise, James Allen (Formula 1 Commentator) Timmy Mallett (all round wanker) and Sky's own Nassar Hussain, so at 9pm last night I tuned in to watch the build up to the game, and to my deep and eternal joy it was announced that Nassar Hussain was not commentating on this game! cue Old Finch dancing round the rooom in joy and waking up young Finch in the process, this bubble of joy was pricked by David Gower very quickly he pointed that Nassar would be back for the last game...bollocks.... Watching the first game I noticed Nassars hair was extremely black, in fact un-naturally black, so I did a google search and came across some images of the Nassar with grey hairs. Now let me say straight away I have grey hairs, and quiet a few of them, but I have never ever considered Just for Men or any other such products (my hair dyeing days are best left in the past) the reason I would not? simple, all my friends know I am greying slightly, and all my friends would know I had used a certain product, and would slaughter me without mercy, and quite rightly too, so what makes a man do this in the knowledge that the millions watching will notice??? god knows but he deserves all the stick he is going to get......

No comments: