14 March 2008

I have spent all morning in the loo.... nothing wrong with my lower regions, just had to finish the decorating in there, a bit of gloss work was done, and get the flooring down later today and hey presto a new crap house! Next on the list is the bathroom which will involve a bit of tiling, which if I do say so myself I am not bad at, so that should be a giggle.

Cricket was good last night, England seem to have the upper hand over the Kiwi's, hopefully the abuse I have suffered from Kiwi's in the past week will now subside, only down side is I realise how dull Sky's Bob Willis is, but I can tolerate Bob (unlike Nassar 'just for men' Hsussain) as he was a major part in helping God (Ian Botham) beat the Aussies in 1981, so keep on being dull Bob. On the subject of God, Ian Botham is one of my sporting heroes, played cricket the way it should be played and enjoyed to the full his off the field antics! Dan is fully aware who Ian Botham is, I have made damn sure of that, the poor lad has seen just about every DVD there is with the great man. Poor Dan is also fully aware of mine and my brother John's favourite Charlton player, Derek 'Killer' Hales, the man is a legend at the Valley, the ultimate goalscoring machine, and woe betide anyone who stops him, rather famously he was sent off for having fight with Mike Flanagan, nothing unusual there I here you say, well when he is your team mate it is highly unusual! Killer was annoyed that Flanagan had not passed to him, so he chinned him, we are off to Wales to stay at the Finch hotel over Easter and Dan's uncle is going to show Dan a video of Killer in action, scoring goals that is, rather than decking team mates.

No comments: