10 April 2008

The Finch household is smelling of bread, which makes a change from socks! I actually made some bread at home, it came out very well indeed. Trouble is we think we have a bread thief in the house, its gone! But it was really really tasty.

I have been playing on a PS3 today, I have decided I do not like them!

Now why oh why would anyone want to dye their hair ginger? I admit in the early 80s I had an accident with some hair day and went copper coloured, which was quickly followed by some jet black dye...but deliberately ginger?

Right I am off to drive an F1 car very fast and then watch Big Bang Theory that never ceases to have me in sticthes.

1 comment:

M said...

Firstly, its not dyed ginger, they are dark blonde highlights (and you weren't copper you were bright orange) and secondly you don't like PS3s because you were beaten on it and as for the rugby score - honestly you should be ashamed of yourself.