12 April 2008

Had a good day, wont mention my exam results he he.. Spent the evening at Godsons, had a great game of Crossbar Challenge (watch Soccer AM) the Finch's won 6-1! watched some new US show, Pushing Daisy's I think, starred Anna Friel, who I have often wondered what she did, because since Brookside its fuck all as far as I am concerned, I found her to be very sexy.....
Now moving on to the Golf which I have just been watching, apparently their is an American playing with wood..... he must have terrible trouble walking round the course in thats state.......

Now finally, the law of life is that blokes are crap at remembering birthdays, even mores so when 23 years have passed, so it is essential that the female of the species give advance clues of exactly when the date is and would also be helpful if they let you have a clue what they would like, if they dont it's their own fault!!
There I am off for a rub down with the sporting life.

1 comment:

M said...

OK so i'll admit its my fault. as for what i want well uts too late now so you have got away with it for another year. BTW there was nothing to stop you wishing me a happy birthday which you still haven't.