22 April 2008

Its funny how you notice things, Usually on a Tuesday my blog is full of how bad i feel after cricket practice, tonight the aches don't feel so bad, having taken 5 wickets and hit some absolute beauties with the bat I am in a particularly good mood, one of those rare occaisions when everything seems to go right, even the skipper made comment about how accurate my bowling was, which is extremely rare for him to give out praise, I was last up for batting tonight so I had our two quicks sniffing blood and proceeded to chuck down some seriously quick stuff, luckily I was as good with the bat as the ball and dispatched the ball to all parts! queue short pitched stuff and a few rib ticklers...again same result, ball dispatched.. apparently next week they tell me to wear extra padding.
Still I really don't ache that much.

1 comment:

M said...

Hows the knee - still creaking!! haha