20 April 2008

I have had a pretty quiet weekend, not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips since the infamous poker night, I feel that I am due a drink anytime soon! Stayed up til about 4.30am this morning, firstly for some reason I could not sleep, I tried and tried but sleep was not forthcoming, so I ended up watching the boxing at 3 am this morning, Joe Calzage against some dirty tricks merchant, who spent the entire fight grabbing hold of Joe and then claimed he was surprised he had lost, granted he put Joe down in the 1st but after that it was Calzage who forced the issue, so the miserable yank should remember next time to actually make an effort.

The Grand Prix season resumes next weekend, we are taking part in a Fantasy F1 league, the most shocking aspect of this is that Young Finch is top! having said that Old Finch (the big brother) is languishing near the bottom with Nephew Finch...this Finch had a good weekend at the last race and is hunting Young Finch down with a steely eye, so next Sundays GP could be lively in the Finch house! Of course I am not at all competitive but Young Finch won it the season before last so its hi time this Finch shut the little sod up!

No comments: