9 June 2008

Evening all, had an ok weekend, Cricket yesterday was cancelled so bang went my 5 wicket haul.... Saturday found me in Bas Vegas with the cutest 11 month old, think he liked me, we went for a stroll round the shopping centre, and I discovered what a babe magnet an 11 month old is, i mentioned this to Doris who did not seem as enthusiastic as me! strange these women, very strange, although Young Finch agreed and was quite taken with him as well, and no I told him he is not having one!!
Spent some time with Dan Sunday teaching him how to play a cover drive (thats cricket ladies) made sure he realised that it was important to show the bowler the makers name on the bat, little rascal is playing the shot well, even managed to sort his grip out!

This evening I was asked to attend a Scout meeting, apparently I am now putting together a podcast for the Scouts! I am bearing in mind the words imparted to me when I joined again, was its only a 2 hour a week thing!!!! My arse.
Tomorrow evening I am off up to town to help develop a new tv game show which is a spin off from QI. I have no idea what will be going on but who cares!

No comments: