28 June 2008


Last night found me in Sittingbourne hosting a music quiz to raise funds for Sittingbourne FC, which turned out to be a very good evening, 10 rounds to test their musical knowledge, Bertie, Sue and James came down to help me, the teams did very well and going into the last round we had two teams on a tie, and the winners came out on top by one point. Thanks to everyone at the club for their help it was a good night and as a result I am back in October and December for more quiz shenanigans! Bertie and I headed off home and stopped off at the Service for a coffee and ended up helping a trucker who was having tyre problems, eventually got in about 1.30am.

This afternoon its off to Basildon for Gateway FM, on air 3-5 then destroying Berties show 5-7! I did have a guest lined up but he contacted me last night to say he could not make it! rotten sod, so its a wing it job today. You can listen on the web at www.gatewayfm.com.

No comments: