3 June 2008

I have just been watching Grumpy Old Men, more and more I am agreeing with them and realising how old and crotchety I am becoming, I may have blogged about this before, but thats a sign, forgetfulness, another sign according to the programme is hair not growing where you want it, but appearing where you don't, I have hairy ears and a hairy nose and a receding hairline which includes what I describe to my son as my 'crown' which in reality is a bald spot, I have been known to wander around with my flies undone, without realising and frankly without caring. I also throughly enjoy a damn good grumble at someone poor unsuspecting sod, these poor people do not deserve to have the Finch ranting at them, but again I could not give a dustman's fart, I need to grumble and grumble I will! I even offered to grumble on behalf of Out of Hours Doris, until I realised that the people she wanted grumbling at were actually operating correctly, so as yet today I have not properly grumbled and therefore I feel deprived, It got so bad last summer I ranted at a Police Officer whilst watching the Tour De France, no hang on the officious twit deserved that, so that was a justified rant, mind you in my mind all the rants are justified, so if you are hanging around anywhere near this grumpy old sod tomorrow, be warned, I need a rant!
Right thats it I am going to regress into my childhood.......again

3 comments:

M said...

You make yourself sound so attractive. The women must be throwing themselves at you. How do you fight them all off!!

R said...

He sounds just like my Dad!

M said...

As discussed on Saturday - I think they would really enjoy each others company